Job Title: Training Specialist
Location: Coventry / Home based with travel
Job Type: 2-3 days a week
What you'll do
This important role will place you at the heart of Sirighi’s Training and Business Development Team. You'll be responsible for presenting products and solutions for our potential new clients and training the end-users once the implementation is complete.
You'll succeed in this role by:
- Design, development and delivery of quality assured training courseware, training aids and associated control documentation.
- Understand our products and solutions, which gets updated regularly.
- Storage, release and delivery of training courses material in accordance with company process and procedure.
- Liaison with customers in a professional manner.
- Prepare and keep updating the training materials and presentations based on the needs.
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders of various clients.
- Managing your workload to ensure quality delivery on time within scope and within resource budget.
- You will have to gain the knowledge of the products of Sirighi to build contents of the products. High level details of the products and solutions can be viewed in the website.
- Working with the international team at all stages, effectively managing work and resources, and setting standards of excellence.
- Effectively communicate with all staff.
- Effectively coaching other staff when requested, and supporting them to realise their potential on the engagement.
The skills you'll need:
We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills along with ability to design and develop bespoke training materials and product presentations. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate how you’ve successfully delivered trainings and presentations.
You'll also need:
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Risk, Governance, Compliance and Audit as well as knowledge of financial services and other industry business processes.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
- A proven track record of successful training development and delivery.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An ability to solve complex problems as well as simplify processes.
- A training qualification such as TAP or equivalent.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary, International work culture and enable you gain knowledge about financial technology products.
At Sirighi we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]