Job Title: Junior Developer
What you'll do
This important role will place you at the heart of Sirighi’s Research and Development Team based in Chennai. You'll be supporting the senior developers in developing new applications whilst involved in maintenance and support of existing clients.
You'll succeed in this role by:
- Effectively understanding our current products and solutions, which gives you a base to execute your role and grow in our team as a developer.
- Accurately understanding every requirement and executing as expected.
- It's an opportunity to be at the heart of changing our customers' experiences, and how they work with us both now and in the future.
- You'll be joining in an area that works at a fast pace, underpinned by agile delivery, and is driving fundamental change in who we are as an organisation.
- Managing your workload to ensure quality delivery on time within scope and within resource budget.
- You will have to gain the knowledge of the products of Sirighi to build contents of the products. High level details of the products and solutions can be viewed in the website.
- Working with the team at all stages, effectively managing work and resources, and setting standards of excellence.
- Effectively communicate with all staff and if required with the clients.
- Effectively coaching other staff when requested, and supporting them to reach their potential.
The skills you'll need
You'll also need:
- A passion for IT and learning about new technologies.
- Familiarity with web-based software design using IIS, SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.Net C#
- Knowledge of web-related technologies (HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, JSON, Ajax etc.).
- Knowledge of relational database fundamentals, design and development.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to understand Business processes and requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm for delivering projects within a tight deadline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A structured and transparent approach to your work delivery, so that your work can be picked up and understood by colleagues.
- Ability to work in a team orientated and collaborative environment.
- The ability to negotiate with, challenge and influence stakeholders at all levels, and to communicate complex concepts in a clear way.
- Proven competence to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Commercial acumen and a strategic mind set.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to deal with a number of different work streams at once.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary, International work culture and enable you gain knowledge about financial technology products.
At Sirighi we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we’ll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles.
Error: Contact form not found.