Sarbanes Oxley GRC (SOX)
The UK’s Financial Reporting Council (FRC) has been working for years on a UK equivalent of the US Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
SOX requires top officials to attest that a company’s internal controls are robust enough to ensure that financial statements are reliable. SOX aims at protecting investors from corporate fraud, lays out strict requirements for enhanced financial disclosure, internal control assessment, corporate governance and auditor independence.
Many organisations still perform SOX activities manually and with poor efficiency. Using new softwares and technologies greatly improves overall performances and outcomes.
Sirighi’s Sarbanes Oxley Controls Testing solution helps to:
- Provide an integrated and consolidated view of business risks.
- Establish standard control frameworks.
- Perform periodic control assessments.
- Maintain detailed logging activities.
- Enable real time audit reporting.
With our application firms can:
- Demonstrate SOX compliance.
- Improve internal control assessments quality.
- Automate tasks and significantly decrease time spent on manual activities.
- Reduce resources involved in control testing.
- Generate reports and analytics.