Information is a critical asset for organisations.
Information governance identifies, manages and secures information across its lifecycle. It is essential to limit risks involved in data management and ensue full regulatory compliance. It also covers information gathering processes, data storage and its use.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) inventory.
- Hardware and software inventory.
- Single data inventory of company's applications and files (i.e. HR, Payroll, ERP, Excel files ...).
- Inventory owner and risk score assignments.
- Automated workflow and audit trials.
- Regulations mapping.
- Data breaches capture.
- Dashboards and analytics.
- Use a single repository for all information.
- Improve data quality.
- Increase data accuracy.
- Reduce overall information security risks.
- Demonstrate compliance with record keeping policies.